Dan and America

Trips and comments, USA. Battlefield sites and people, Revolutionary War and Civil War; Washington, DC; Niagara Falls; Delaware and Connecticut;

My Photo
Name:
Location: Avon, Connecticut, United States

i type what i think and from books and trips places and where i went.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fort Ticondereroga NY, Revolutionary war

Trip to Fort Ticonderoga.
first thing we went to see french lines and black watch



I love black watch royal scots fasilier memorial thr trees
around with a tower.
I love french lines i love french and royal scots black watch
I love royal scots fasiler







mom and I went to see lots of memorials monuments.









and we drive around we saw
flags of fort ticonderoga american flag british flag canadain flag



french flag queblic flag lots of flag I love flags to respect the flag
that i want in americn revolution to all the flags stars and stripes


I hear something in the fort fifes drums mom and i walked I saw guys wearing a american revolution custome and I love it.





and we have
tour lady wear a american revloution costume I saw lady yellow dress bring down canadain flag











she explain to us
the history of the fort






I saw a spanish cannon at the fort me and
spanish cannon I love it cannon mom and I have a tour inside the
fort. lake champiagn I love lake champiagn good pretty view









and saw lots of cannons and
american flag my firavte flaggs are american flag british flag
canadain flag queblic flag french flag I love all the flags I respect
all the flags in fort ticongoria

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home