Dan and America

Trips and comments, USA. Battlefield sites and people, Revolutionary War and Civil War; Washington, DC; Niagara Falls; Delaware and Connecticut;

My Photo
Name:
Location: Avon, Connecticut, United States

i type what i think and from books and trips places and where i went.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Gettysburg PA, Civil War

in twon of gettysberg I love it the history we in muesum
and we saw movie of the history of gettsyberg very intrest
history and we drive around we saw lots of trees very where
I love robert e lee and I love virgiania memorial statrue robert
e lee with his horse. we saw south carolina carvely north carolina
carverly and pennsylavina carverly confredrate army
american army civil war army battlefield of gettysberg
the gettysberg address I love the battlefield of gettysberg
civil war medley we saw lots of cannons we saw statrue on top
the mountain at night I love ghost tour at gettysberg
walked around twon of gettysberg at night I love it
I walked around the cemetary at gettysberg cemetery I love it
I love gettysberg cemetery I saw lncoln memorial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home